Beta testing T&Cs
Thank you for your interest in taking part in our Beta testing programme (the “Programme”) in relation to www.retainit.app and Retainit (together, our “Site”). This agreement applies between us, Retainit Holdings Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with company number 13121308 with its registered office at Rydale Cottage, Stansfield Hey, Sowerby Bridge, HX6 4LE, United Kingdom (also “we” and “our”) and you for the purposes of the Programme.
- Access to the Site. You agree to access and use the Site, the educational materials and other content provided by us via the Site (“Our Content”) and the third party content with which you may engage through the Site (“Third Party Content”; together with Our Content, the “Content”) solely for the purpose of the Programme (that is, to be given early access to the Site in order to test the Site and to provide feedback to us, should you wish to do so). We reserve the right to modify or terminate your access to the Site at any time, without notice and for any reason, without any liability to you.
- Charges. We will not charge you for accessing or using the Site during and for the purposes of the Programme. We reserve the right to introduce subscription fees or other charges for access to the Site and/or similar or related services when the Site is made available to the general public at the conclusion of the Programme (please note that we will not impose any such fees or charges on you without giving reasonable notice).
- Confidentiality. You undertake to treat as confidential and keep confidential the Site and the services offered by way of the Site until the conclusion of the Programme, and (except where otherwise required by law or where the relevant information is already generally available to the public) not to disclose to or otherwise share such information with anyone except us, other participants in the Programme and anyone bound by an obligation of confidentiality in relation to the Site that is no less strict than this one.
- No warranties. The Site is in a pre-release form and may not be at the level of functionality or performance of a final, generally released product. The Site and the Content are provided on an “as-is” basis, accessed and used entirely at your own risk and without any warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any damage of any kind arising from or in connection with your access to, use of or other interactions with the Site and the Content under or in connection with the Programme, even if you have advised us of the possibility of such damage. However, these Terms do not purport to exclude any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Feedback. We may ask you to provide feedback on the Site during or after the Programme. You are under no obligation to do so but we would greatly appreciate your considered feedback. If you choose to provide feedback (whether written, oral or otherwise, via whatever channel of communication and in whatever form), you grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual licence with no licensing restrictions to use the feedback and to incorporate this into the Site (although we are under no obligation to do so). Provided that such feedback does not contain your personal data or is anonymised by us, you agree that the feedback will be treated as non-confidential.
- Our intellectual property. We and our licensors own all intellectual property rights in Our Content. Except as expressly set out above, nothing in these Terms grants you any licence in the Content.
- General. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to resolve any dispute (including non-contractual disputes) arising out of or in connection with the Programme and these Terms. We reserve the right to update these Terms without prior notice and you agree that we may notify you of the updated Terms by posting them on the Site, and that your use of the Site after the effective date of the updated Terms constitutes your agreement to the updated Terms.